The Grove Park wellbeing team is continuing to grow, helping to support our colleagues, children, parents and extended families.
Please see below for our Wellbeing news letter for Term 2.
If you would like to contact a member of our team please email email@example.com
Term 2 - Wellbeing News
Activities for all the family
- https://www.kentschoolgames.com/stayhomestayactive/physical-activity/22001/physical-activity-bingo - this downloadable PDF is a fantastic way of trying new activities for you and your family.
- https://kent.sportsuite.co.uk/activities - using this link you can find activities/sport and fitness organisations local to you, for adults and children!
- https://www.nhs.uk/change4life/activities - Change 4 Life has a HUGE amount of resources, from healthy eating recipes to Disney sports quizzes to shake up exercises!
Activities just for children
- https://www.kentschoolgames.com/my-active-rainbow-life/my-active-rainbow/22541/my-active-rainbow---spring-edition - there's a downloadable PDF that's a great resource to encourage children to complete different physical rewards and create their own certificate as they do so!
- https://ukactivekids.com/movecrew/ - complete these missions and keep yourself fit!
Activities for Adults/Young Adults
- https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/exercise/get-running-with-couch-to-5k/ - there are also a variety of apps that you can download, the BBC have a great app.
- https://kent.sportsuite.co.uk/activities - using this link you can find activities local to you, for you or your children!
- https://www.everydayactivekent.org.uk/explore-activities/ - another great bank of activities and resources, especially the 'home and solo activities' section.
Current resources and online courses
Futurelearn - Free psychology and mental health courses
Free Psychology and mental health courses - Want to improve your own mental wellbeing or increase your awareness of complex mental health issues? Get mental health training or explore the science and psychology behind human development with our online mental health and psychology courses.
Free courses health, sports and psychology.